MFS Partners with Intuit Financial Freedom Foundation to make free tax preparation accessible for Oregonians
Using the Fred Meyer Community Rewards Program, you can earn donations for MFS just by shopping with your Rewards Card.
- Create a Fred Meyer online account here, or log in if you’ve already got one.
- Once logged in, click on your name in the top right corner of the screen to go to Account Summary.
- At the bottom of the Account Summary page, under Community Rewards, Click “Edit.” On the next page, under “Find your Organization,” enter Metropolitan Family Service and click “Search” to locate us.
- Click the round button next to Metropolitan Family Service’s name to select the organization. Once selected, click “Enroll.”
- Congratulations! You are earning donations for Metropolitan Family Service each time you use your Fred Meyer Rewards Card.
Using Amazon Smile, you can earn donations for MFS by shopping on Amazon.
- Log in to your Amazon.com account.
- Once logged in, visit http://smile.amazon.com to link your account to Metropolitan Family Service. Be sure to select Metropolitan Family Service in Portland, OR, and not Metropolitan Family Services in Chicago, IL.
- Once your account is linked, anything you buy using http://smile.amazon.com will earn donations for MFS. Note that any purchase made using the regular Amazon site will not be donated to MFS – you must purchase through http://smile.amazon.com to earn donations for MFS.