Recursos para familias Durante el Cuarentena de Coronavirus (Español)
Some helpful resources for this difficult time. The first two were compiled by Marilyn Arellano, MFS Family Engagement Associate at Salish Ponds Elementary.
- Family Resources – English
- Recursos Para Familias – Español
- NAYA Community Resources List
- Oregon.gov Unemployment Questions
- Resources for Undocumented Communities (National)
- Need food? You might qualify for SNAP.
- Resources from Congressman Earl Blumenauer
- File taxes free online via MFS CASH Oregon (Tax Day has been moved from April 15th to July 15th)
- The Governor’s Executive Order is translated here into Spanish, Russian, Vietnamese, Chinese, and Somali
- Safe Grocery Shopping in Covid-19 Pandemic
Resources compiled by Virginia Quijano, MFS Ready Set Go! Program Coordinator: