What a fun & inspiring night! You helped raise over $248,000 to support our work in the community.
We’re so excited to make even more of an impact this year in partnership with all of you. And we’re truly grateful you were there with us to celebrate another year of service and success.
Photo credit: Andie Petkus
Eileen Johnson Award Winners
Age-Friendly Portland & Multnomah County
Age-Friendly Portland is a local group working to meet the needs and engage the strengths of all citizens toward the goal of building a community for all ages. We admire their work supporting vital connections between generations, in service to each other and to the community at large.
Thank you for supporting the work they are doing to build a community for all ages.
Spotlight on MFS Intergenerational Work
Kelchie & Caroline
2nd Grader Kelchie and her mother Noemi had a wonderful time at AGOG with Kelchie’s MFS Experience Corps mentor, Caroline Fuhrman. They danced and enjoyed Ruby Jewel ice cream after the dinner. They are truly grateful for your support. Watch the video again below!
“It’s important for children to learn how to read, because all of education is based on reading.” – MFS Experince Corps Mentor Caroline Fuhrman
Thank you, past Provocateurs!
We were thrilled that four of our past Provocateur Award (newly renamed Eileen Johnson Award) recipients were in the house!
Clockwise from top: Madres de Corazón, Duncan Wyse, Cheryl Myers, Dave Johnson & Carla Piluso
Thank you to the following businesses for donating products and experiences to our mystery bags!
Special thanks to Dancehall Days for joining us for the afterparty!
We had a blast dancing late into the evening!
Photo: Andie Petkus
Thank you to our incredible board members!
- Brie Bridegum, Stoel Rives LLP
- Deanna D’Souza, NW Regional Education Service District
- Katie Gallagher, Lane Powell PC
- Brian Garish, Banfield Pet Hospital
- Farhad Ghafarzade, Green Drop Garage
- Maria Gonzalez, The Standard
- Jardon Jaramillo, Portland General Electric (PGE)
- Jennifer Anderson-Kapke, Umpqua Bank
- Alejandra Klein, Slinde Nelson
- Caron Kushner, Serendipity Center
- Ame Wellman Lewis, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Jenny MacNichol, MD, Portland State University
- Shea Morrison, Wells Fargo Bank
- Cheryl Myers, Oregon Chief Education Office
- Amy Nelson, Point West Credit Union
- Don Riggs, Deloitte and Touche LLP
- Kevin Spooner, Warner Pacific University in the Center for Teaching and Learning
- Judy Applegate Strand, CEO, Metropolitan Family Service